Sociopath

By Littledollface Latest Activity March 5, 2012 at 7:56 am Views 364 Replies 4

Littledollface

Speaking to my doctor today and he says I could possibly be a sociopath !! Sorry cant spell. Thing is I am remorseful when I hurt people but I do tick the boxes of plenty of other warning signs!! Bit scared now

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (4 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • daisychain
    daisychain March 5, 2012 at 10:49 am   

Definitly time to get a second opinion. What actions does he think are that of a sociopath as opposed to being bp?

• Littledollface
    Littledollface March 6, 2012 at 1:55 am   

He didn't say! That's what left me a bit puzzled

• Littledollface
    Littledollface March 5, 2012 at 8:29 am   

Thankyou :) I will get another opinion . I'm still shocked he just came out with it like its nothing. Don't these quacks realise they are playing with people's lives and emotions

• swinging sister
    swinging sister March 5, 2012 at 8:26 am   

Do not listen to him. I had a doc tell me this once, broke up my marriage. took 2 years to get a true diagnosis. Well, of course when you are manic you are not in your right mind and don't think there is anything wrong with your behavior or you wouldn't be doing it. I will never forget me being told I was a sociopath. I am now the guiltiest, most remorseful person you will ever meet. To a point where it is hard for me to get on with my life. Oh!!! these pdocs. Get another opinion. You are young. This caused me so much grief over the years. It always made me question myself.