Psychic abilities

By mazjoe76 Latest Activity January 2, 2012 at 10:53 am Views 1,555 Replies 13 Likes 2

mazjoe76

When I went through my manic phase I thought I was psychic , I could feel what was wrong with someone for example , If someone had a sore neck, I would feel pain in that area or i could put my hands over there body and feel where they were hurt , with out them telling me, i could see auras too . My intuition was spot on too . Has anyone else had similar experiences? X

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (13 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • The Seer
    The Seer September 24 at 5:44 pm   

No, I believe because I experience it too. I know that most people think that being psycho and psychic should be mutually exclusive and if I didn't live it, I wouldn't believe it either but its true. And I think there are probably others like us with mental illness that experience it too. Also it seems to be getting stronger as time goes on and I don't find that I need to be off my meds to experience it either. In fact, I can focus better when I'm on meds and receive information more freely and more regularly. Thanks for having the guts to speak your truth. It helped me to know that I'm not the only psycho/psychic.

• katespade07
    katespade07 January 7, 2012 at 6:31 am   

I thought I was Jesus before I got on meds and had a three sum which I didn't enjoy just to teach them a lesson that sex only feels good when your ego is in it. Mine wasn't.

• jollymoody
    jollymoody January 3, 2012 at 1:51 pm   

Well yes what you say is very true. But what I've written previously appears to be as real and as completely true as when it happened. You see, I'm the rapid cycling sort and it tends to happen quite often. Although in patterns 6 months of of manic episodes are all about being psychic , the following 3 about dancing and the 3 after that about singing. I get obsessions too re my health And physical symptoms. But as for the psychic ability… It's my favourite lol. I'm on no meds either haven't been for over 6 months so I'm learning quite well to deal with these episodes on my own and with counselling. Wish me luck, it's blinking hard. :)

• Tegorsk
    Tegorsk January 2, 2012 at 6:19 pm   

That sounds manic, all right! Now, as for whether it's real: I'd go on the assumption that it's not. If you think a psychic thing happened, write it down for later. Chances are _very good_ that it was either a coincidence or a manic thought, or both. You will be much more able to decide after you have recovered from the mania.

The other thing you might be experiencing is enhanced pattern recognition. It's possible to be more observant when you're manic. This gives you more input for deducing things. If you don't realize that's how you know something, it can seem psychic.

• smukkekvinder
    smukkekvinder January 3, 2012 at 1:30 am   

You've put it better than I did. "more input for deducing things" that's what I was meaning when I said the bit about being more sensitive to those around you when your regular emotional inhibitions are amiss. Well said.

• jollymoody
    jollymoody January 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm   

I get the same I think I'm a medium psychic but I'm so good at it that even when I'm not manic I think I'm great when I am and it must be my heightened senses that makes me psychic. It is amazing I feel like a special person when I'm manic :)

• smukkekvinder
    smukkekvinder January 2, 2012 at 12:57 pm   

Manias are a seductive thing, keep an eye on your warning signs, because as beautiful as it is, you never know what's around the corner

• mazjoe76
    mazjoe76 January 2, 2012 at 12:59 pm   

Very true, mine spiralled into thinking I was an angel healer x

• Tegorsk
    Tegorsk January 2, 2012 at 6:21 pm   

Yeah, this sort of thing can happen. I'm too embarrassed to say what I thought!

• mazjoe76
    mazjoe76 January 3, 2012 at 1:45 am   

Aw come on tegorsk tell :-) I cringe when I think of me being an angel and the crap I wrote on Facebook x

• smukkekvinder
    smukkekvinder January 2, 2012 at 12:13 pm   

I feel that bipolar mania takes absolutely all caps off emotion, when you have no emotional boundary; you're totally open to emotions and feelings around you. To be frank, I think it's a beautiful thing. I've had similar experiences, more geared toward being hyper-sensitive toward others feelings and thoughts, being totally in tune to the emotions around me. If that's any help?

• Tegorsk
    Tegorsk January 2, 2012 at 6:22 pm   

Yes, extra-sensitive, but not extra-sensory. Please take a look at my other post (long one).

• mazjoe76
    mazjoe76 January 2, 2012 at 12:21 pm   

I remember it being a beautiful feeling x