By December 30, 2010 at 5:56 pm 421 3 4
…pushed, pulled, inspired, violated, mutilated, and illuminated the creation of a new creature. A creature of assertion that now defines me.
I am now the better half of where and when I started.
Thus, this is what I have learned and will continue to pursue perfection of in 2011:
1. Be the very definition of integrity.
2. Action, not word.
3. True love speaks of such action.
4. Learn patience.
5. Be patient, and continually listen for direction.
6. Love endlessly, and forgive.
7. Give and forgive, but do not settle yourself to martyrdom.
8. Acknowledge anger, address it, and move on
9. Move on, Move on, Let go, Move on … but never run.
10. Absolution is found in the most abstract of dreams.
11. God speaks to you through your strengths, and especially your weaknesses.
12. … Don't be afraid, walk with confidence and stare at the fire straight in the eye.
13. Never underestimate the value of constant productivity. Idle hands, are the devils tools … and the gasoline that fuels depression.
Thirteen is an excellent number to stop on. Come what may, I'm twice the stance and stone made but one year prior. Yet I would never ask to relive any of it.
God grant me the patience to walk and not run from 2010 to 2011.
Watch me now. 27 is the year of stuff to remember.
What has 2010 taught you?