James Holmes and Mental illness

By SilentEyes Latest Activity July 22, 2012 at 3:49 am Views 1,338 Replies 8

SilentEyes

First off I want to say that I am sorry for the losses that happened that night in Colorado. My heart goes out to the families and friends.
Now there has been some speculation that this James Holmes was suffering from some kind of mental illness. Some are even saying BP and that is actually making me a bit more scared to disclose my illness with anyone for fear that they will just leave. Any thoughts?

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (8 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • cindy11
    cindy11 July 23, 2012 at 3:36 am   

It had to b more than bipolar.

• Buzz0210
    Buzz0210 July 22, 2012 at 12:35 pm   

It's been putting me on edge as well I've not told anyone I work with about my bp and since this happened all I have been hearing is that he was crazy bp and something should be done with "these people" in our society. Maybe it's being blown out of proportion because I work next to the Theater but still I just wanna be like okay do you wanna lock me up for doing nothing wrong but because I could potentially do something that's messed up!

• bipolar lamb
    bipolar lamb July 22, 2012 at 4:27 am   

At least for me, there seems to have been alot of stories like this over the past year. It does bother me a bit. I've only been open about my bipolar with the people closest to me, the people I trust. That's just me though. That's the way I've always been. But again, stories like these are starting to bother me.

• stefine
    stefine July 22, 2012 at 3:59 am   

Nobody will ever understand why u do the thing u do or don't do if u never come out about being bipolar I mean ther will be some people out that will never understand but other will or will try to or they will at kno I have an problem